Followers ...

Monday, May 4, 2009

My Poems and the after Effects

I was 13 year old , a school girl, away from all the complexities (not the time complexity) of life and human mentality, by that time I wrote a poem about a tree which was cut by some men. At that time I was not at all serious about this feature of mine that I can too write poems. I can vividly remember that I made a boat with that paper on which I wrote the poem and let it go on a very long journey. I don't know whether it got its destination or not, but it showed me a way to lead my life. It gave me pleasure of creating something rather it gave me the lesson of being happy in any kind of situation by penning down the words of my heart on a white paper.I wrote many poems and stiil writing poems just like I am playing any kind of game , but ya truly it is one kind of a game , the game with words, the game with the thoughts which are kept aside in some parts of our hearts and sudden storm brings them out of that secure place. But I can never ever forget those moments when I wrote my first poem "Tarulata"...................A divine feeling. I did not feel this feeling at that time but now I can realise the inner meaning.

I believe that whatever we write in the form of a poem, we strongly have trust on that. And what we feel and experience in life that influence our writings. I will not say that all of my poems show my fight with life and my emotions but many of them do so. I never dedicate my poems to anyone because I don't think that I am capable of dedicating these simple and mere poems to someone. But I will definately take the names of some special persons who have brought this quality out of me. I will surely do that but at appropriate time when I will be able to show adequate gratitude towards them..............Thank you so much........


1 comment: